Sweat 30 Kicks You Into High Gear With Simple to Do Customized Workouts.
Get In, Get It Done, and Get on With Your Day.
Are you a member of the overworked and overwhelmed society?
It may seem like you don’t have time to exercise and this was why Sweat 30 was created. Sweat 30 is tailored to those who have a lot to do everyday but still want to fit exercise in a few days a week or on the weekends.
Think about it this way; Sweat 30 will provide you with an instructor led 30-minute workout that is prefect for all fitness levels! Short and very intense, Sweat 30 workouts combines all the best forms of training: Kettlebell, combat, rope, cardio kickboxing and calisthenics (push up-pull ups and core work).
In just 30 minutes you’ll get cardio intervals, full-body strength moves and ab work (to tighten your tummy) for an all-around kick-butt challenge. Plus the Dirty 30 finisher! Sweat 30 is the best Damn 30-minute workout of your life.
Sweat 30 is ideal for a wide range of fitness levels because of how easily it can be modified to be more or less challenging. It’s a great total body training routine for intermediate exercisers but even advanced exercisers are likely to break a sweat over the course of this 30-minute training program. Additionally, this makes for a perfect workout for people who want more bang for there fitness dollars in half the time.
Benefits of doing Sweat 30
The busier you are, the more important exercise these benefits are especially valuable to your daily grind.
- Get Maximum Results in Minimum Time – Unless fitness is your job, nobody has hours a day to spend in the gym. Sweat 30 circuit training is the perfect workout for the time-crunched fitness fiend.
- Beat Gym Boredom – Sweat 30 circuit training is such a flexible format there are limitless options to the way we can train you. Sweat 30 mixes it up every time, every workout is unique and fun. The plan is to make you more confident and efficient.
- Challenge Your Whole Body – Ever found yourself just wandering around the gym floor and winging your workout? Well Sweat 30 incorporates individual “stations” as part of a whole-body circuit, you’re guaranteed to hit every major and minor muscle group.
- Mix Cardio and Strength Training – Sweat 30 circuit training offers the best of both worlds by allowing you to combine intervals of high-intensity cardio with weight lifting for a comprehensive–and seriously kick-butt–workout.
- Send Your Metabolism Soaring – Thanks to the many benefits of high-intensity interval training (HIIT) and weight lifting, Sweat 30’s circuit training kicks your fat-burning furnace into high gear. You’ll torch more calories in 20 minutes than you would in an entire hour on the elliptical reading a magazine. Plus, the after-burn effect will have you torching calories for up to 48 hours after your workout ends.
- Never Waste Another Minute – Waiting in line for your favorite machine or trying to avoid conversation with the chatty muscle head camped out by the dumbbells are fast ways to kill your motivation. With circuit training, it’s easy to swap out one station for a different exercise and still get the same great workout.
- Try All the Latest Fitness Tools – Have you ever been curious about a new piece of equipment but weren’t sure how to use it well enough for an entire workout? Circuit training allows you to mix in short bits using cutting-edge gym tools such as the TRX, Bosu, or Kettlebells so you can get comfortable with new equipment without having to commit to purchasing them.
Who benefits from Sweat 30 circuit training?
Sweat 30 is especially helpful for beginner or injury-prone people who aren’t yet ready to handle an increase in workouts but do have the time to do a 30 minute exercise program. Instead Sweat 30 circuit training will help you develop muscles while still getting in an aerobic workout.
Not only will this program make you leaner, but it will also begin to address some of the structural imbalances causing your injury in the first place.
Sweat 30 Circuit training can also be effective if you have a busy schedule or travel frequently and you don’t have hours to spend at the gym. You get to do both strength work and aerobic training. Sweat 30 lasts 30 minutes; Get in, get done and get on with your day.
Finally, circuit training is effective for triathletes who are looking to lose weight or increase their percentage of lean muscle mass. While running burns more calories than almost any other pure aerobic activity, strength training, and specifically circuit training, has been found to burn more fat per minute than any other type of exercise.
A running-specific circuit training routine gives you the best of both worlds – the aerobic development and calorie burn of a run with the fat burning benefits of a strength workout.
It may seem like you don’t have time to exercise but think about it this way; The 30 minutes you take out of your day to exercise are always given back to you in increased energy and brain function. In the long run, those 30 minutes will save you time while simultaneously improving your mood.